You may feel that baby oils are used to massage babies; however, that is not true. Today, you can buy baby oil for your regular beauty treatment as well.
Yes, you may be surprised, but if you turn the pages of beauty magazines, you may find baby oil as the most important beauty product of all.
Even celebrities also recommend it for the beauty regimen. So, what are the different ways to use baby oil?
Also Read: Health Benefits Of Argan Oil
From moisturising your skin to removing makeup, baby oil can be used for several purposes.
One of the most important benefits of using baby oil is that there is a minimum amount of chemicals in it (the herbal baby oils don't have any chemicals in them).
Therefore, it nourishes your skin and makes it baby soft. You fall for different products which may cause side effects.
If you have sensitive skin, the problem might increase. In such cases, try baby oil and keep your skin problems at bay.
There are different ways to use baby oil on the skin. Buy branded one always, as it can treat your skin well. What are the different ways to use baby oil for your skin? Read on to know more.
1. Body Oil: This is one of the most common, yet different, way of using baby oil. Massage your skin after bath and let your body dry naturally. It will keep your skin hydrated and moisturised throughout the day. If you have dry skin, this is the best remedy to try.
2. Makeup Remover: You don't want a zombie-face in the morning with makeup leftovers, right? Instead of using any other makeup remover, try baby oil. Massage your face gently with little baby oil and wipe off with a soaked tissue. Use face wash to remove the excess oil.
3. Post-waxing Treatment: Are you looking for different ways to use baby oil on the skin? Then, try it this way. Often, after waxing, you feel stickiness on your skin because of the wax. Apply baby oil and massage it gently. It will not only remove the icky gooey feeling, but also moisture your skin after waxing.
4. Remove Dark Circles: Are you running out of your under-eye cream? Do you have baby oil? Then, add a few drops on your palm. Massage around your eyes and leave. Wipe out the excess oil with a dry tissue. Regular use will lighten dark patches.
5. Lip Scrubber: If you want to know about different ways to use baby oil, then use it as a lip scrubber. Take little baby oil and mix sugar and lemon juice to it. Apply it gently on your lips and leave it overnight. Getting beautiful pink lips is that easy!
6. Treats Cracked Heal: Does your feet look similar to a sand paper? Obviously, in winter the problem aggravates. Exfoliate your feet, pat dry and massage baby oil gently. Now, wear socks before going to bed. Rise with soft and smooth feet.
7. Use During Manicure: What are the other different ways to use baby oil? No need to buy cuticle oil. Use baby oil during manicure and pedicure on your cuticles and then remove dead cells and push down with an orange stick. This will be much easier than using other products.
8. Heals Stretch Marks: These marks are inevitable during and after pregnancy. But, you can try several ways to heal those and fade them faster. Baby oil is a wonderful way for that. Massage your skin with it and those marks will fade eventually. Now, you know about the different ways to use baby oil. Hence, try it for your different beauty purposes.