The wedding months can be really stressful, especially on the bride. She has the pressure to look better than she has ever looked before. So, here we bring you tips for body care that you must follow a month before your wedding.
With these tips, we are sure that you would look your best from top to bottom. After all, it is not just your face that needs to look its best. Dry skin or even patchy skin peeking out from your dress is not something you'd want people to remember you for after the big day, right?
But always remember that at the end of the day, it is your happiness that will make you look your best. So, stop stressing, and read our posts to have you covered for all your wedding needs! If you take stress, it'll show up on your face for sure.
To know what are the body care tips to remember a month before wedding, keep reading this post.
1. Body Wash: Buy yourself the best, most luxurious body wash because you deserve it! Soap-free formulations are the best for having good skin. Soap is often too harsh and may end up drying the skin too much.
2. Scrub: Your face is not the only thing that needs scrubbing. You can make yourself a scrub out of olive oil and coffee for the softest, smoothest-looking skin. This wakes up the skin and even moisturises it.
3. Polish: Additionally, get a body polish for yourself. These make sure that the surface of the skin is as smooth as you'd ever want it to be.
4. Oils: Use in-shower body oils. These lock in the moisture in your body, so that the body wash doesn't do any excessive drying. This is a must follow body care tip for brides.
5. Body Butters: Body butters are a lot more moisturising than body lotions. They keep your skin hydrated for way longer. They actually heal your skin. So this is in a way the best advice to follow a month before your wedding.
6. Lip Balm: Slather on lip balm every night before going to bed, so that you wake up to soft, supple lips.
7. Drink Water: Drink at least 2 liters of water every day because being hydrated on the inside has a huge impact on how your skin looks on the outside.
8. Sleep: A month before your wedding, is the time when you should ensure you get at least 8 hours of sleep every night. Not getting enough sleep can also show up on your face and body, which we're sure you wouldn't want.