Bridal henna is really, really pretty and an integral part of your look on the big day. Picking a design and even an artist is a really big deal if you think of it. But, we hope to make the task a lot easier for you by sharing the compiled list of bridal henna designs.
These designs are all really well put together and subtle enough, so that it doesn't look like chaos on your hands. We don't really like it when the design is so complex and intricate and that it looks like way too much is going on in the hands.
Even with bridal henna, subtle is the best way to go because, of course, excessive design does not always mean good design. It can look quite messy, and that's the last thing that someone would want on their wedding day.
So, when choosing your bridal henna, take inspiration from these amazing bridal mehndi designs. These are all so pretty, you'd be spoilt for choice with these. Whichever you pick, they all look great. Have a look at them!
1. This is a floral bridal mehndi design, and only the top of the hand is shown, but we like what we see, and we are sure you do too!
2. This design is for someone who would like to go for something really subtle. It looks extremely classy. In fact, this is one of our favourite bridal henna designs of the lot.
3. This one is for someone who wants to go for something subtle and yet not to subtle, if you get what we are trying to say. This is just the right amount of intricate work in the design.
4. This one almost looks like a dark lace glove. We really like the work around the nails, and think that's what makes the design so unique.
5. This one is a kind of geometric design, but look how pretty it turned out to be! It can be a little tricky to do, but we are sure that the right artist would pull it off just perfectly.
6. This pretty design is really well complemented by her gold tip manicure and the rings the girl is wearing. A must try bridal mehndi design!
7. This bridal henna design would look amazing once it's dried and the mehndi is all dark. We love the way they've done the spiral design.
8. Here, both the hands have different designs, but just see how they complement each other.
9. This is probably the most minimal design out of all the other bridal mehndi designs we have seen, but it just goes to prove that minimal is sometimes the best way to go.
10. This is a really perfect bridal mehndi design. It's for the quintessential traditional yet modern bride.