A lot of us have wrinkly hands, which doesn't really go well with the appearance of the rest of our bodies and faces. Because our faces and bodies look young, but somehow the hands don't. Remedies for wrinkly hands which we have listed below will make sure that your hands look the same age as you do!
Most of the times, we neglect our hands, and that's really bad because the hands are doing the maximum work. This makes it even more important to give extra attention to your hands.
However, a lot of people neglect hand care, which is one of the most basic reasons as to why the hands start to look wrinkly.
There are some very simple home remedies and tips you can follow to get rid of wrinkly hands forever.
With a little bit of care and patience, your hands would look hydrated and younger in no time at all. These remedies are all very safe to be used and are extremely gentle on the skin.
So, have a look and do try out these remedies for wrinkly hands.
1. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is deeply nourishing and it helps penetrate the moisture deep into the skin. Put it on your hands and leave it overnight, to wake up to supple hands.
2. Castor Oil: Castor oil is rich in omega fatty acids, which help it to be one of the strongest sources of moisture. You can apply castor oil at any time during the day.
3. Almond Oil: Almond oil is really rich in vitamin E and it helps make the skin feel much more softer, as the key to getting rid of wrinkly hands is indeed more moisture and hydration.
4. Glycerin: If you're wondering how to get rid of wrinkles on hands, then use glycerin! Glycerin is an amazing remedy for rough, dry skin. You can use glycerin instead of any regular moisturiser that you may already be using.
5. Petroleum Jelly: Everyone has got access to petroleum jelly. The best way to do this remedy is to apply petroleum jelly on your hands and then leave it on overnight.
6. Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe vera gel is really hydrating and light. It may not help that much with a severe case of dry hands, but it is extremely good for everyday use.
7. Baby Oil: Baby oil is one of the best remedies for wrinkly hands. It would literally make your hands baby soft. And it is extremely light, so it can be used at all times of the day.
8. Cocoa Butter: Use cocoa butter to make your hands divinely soft. Cocoa butter is really strong and hydrating and helps make the hands wrinkle free.
9. Mustard Oil: Mustard oil is very rich and moisturising; but a lot of people like to avoid using it because of its pungent smell, and the fact that it may stain the clothes. It is best to apply it before bedtime and leave it overnight and wear gloves to keep your clothes safe.
10. Grape Seed Oil: Grape seed oil is very light and gets absorbed by the skin easily. In fact, it can be used as a natural moisturiser to get rid of wrinkles on hands too.
11. Rose hip Oil: Rose hip oil is very well known for how well it works on ageing skin. It works mostly because of how hydrating it is.
12. Argan Oil: Argan oil is a very rich oil that has many skin benefits. It would be really helpful for dry and wrinkly hands, but most people would choose not to use it this way because of how expensive it is.