Cellulite is when the skin starts getting loose and dimples when it is pinched. The most common areas for cellulite to happen are the thighs, the stomach and the buttocks. Massage oils are said to help treat the problem of cellulite immensely.
Cellulite is not a very serious problem. It can be unsightly to the people who have it, yes, but it is definitely not a serious problem.
It only presents to be an issue of confidence upon the people who have it, as it makes them shy away from wearing short skirts and dresses.
Cellulite also makes a lot of girls conscious about changing in front of people and even shedding their clothes in front of their boyfriends.
So, not to worry, it is completely natural and happens to almost every woman.
If you are still feeling bad about having cellulite, try massaging the areas with these oils to make them go away gradually.
You must remember to be very patient with home remedies. Since they don't have any chemicals, they obviously take some time to show their effect. So, here are the best massage oils for cellulite which we have picked to help you treat the problem better.
1. Castor Oil: Castor oil is rich in omega fatty acids that help make the skin a lot firmer when you massage it. Massage the area every day at least once to get beneficial results.
2. Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E is really good for getting rid of cellulite fast. Pierce vitamin E pills and use the oil from them to massage on the area every night before sleeping.
3. Almond Oil: Almond oil is one of the oils with the strongest vitamin E content. Massage the oil every day, before you take a shower, to get firmer skin.
4. Olive Oil: Olive oil also has a really good amount of vitamin E in it, so massaging olive oil can be really beneficial for you if you have cellulite. Do this to get firmer skin in no time!
5. Coconut Oil: And if you're unsure about trying out anything else, you can turn to your trust worthy coconut oil. You can massage it as much as you like because of how safe it is to use!
6. Mustard Oil: Home remedies for cellulite also includes this one amazing oil! Mustard oil is really good for getting firm skin. Although be very careful while using mustard oil, as it can stain your clothes and is also quite pungent. Some people with a sensitive nose may not like that.
7. Grape Seed Oil: This oil is really light-weight in texture and gets absorbed by the skin almost immediately. It also has a very light fragrance. Massage the oil twice every day for best results.
8. Argan Oil: Argan oil is a little expensive but it's also really good, so it's definitely worth the money. It makes the skin firm and even works as a perfect natural moisturiser.
9. Baby Oil: Baby oil is the simplest massage oil for cellulite. Using this every day before you shower will really help make your skin firm. Plus, it smells amazing.
10. Petroleum Jelly: Everyone has got access to petroleum jelly, right? So, why not use it to beat cellulite as well? Massage your skin with petroleum jelly to leave the skin firm.
11. Rosehip Oil: Rosehip oil is known to really help with skin that is ageing and it can even effectively treat fine lines. So, it would definitely help firm up the skin on the body.
12. Flax Seed Oil: The fibre content in flax seed oil makes it a perfect option when it comes to dealing with cellulite and that too naturally.