Body skin tends to get a lot drier than the skin on our faces. This may be due to the fact that a lot more attention is given to the skin on our face. It is also because our face produces a lot more oil than our bodies do. These home remedies for flaky skin, which we have listed in this article, will surely help you.
Flaky skin can also be a result of our clothes rubbing against the skin. Whatever be the reason, it can be a pain to deal with. Flaky skin often gets itchy and painful and can even bleed upon too much scratching.
So, be very careful not to scratch, no matter what happens. It can of course be annoying to see the flakes getting transferred to your clothes as well, isn't it?
However, with these best ingredients for flaky skin, we hope you find some relief and can bid goodbye to your itchy, flaky skin.
These home remedies for flaky skin are all safe, tried and tested methods and would not harm your skin in any way. So, try out these remedies and let us know what you think.
1. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is an extremely moisturising oil and it deeply penetrates the skin. Use this and you'll be free of flaky skin forever.
2. Aloe Vera Gel: This is for people who don't have severely flaky skin yet. The water-like consistency of the gel helps it to get absorbed on to the skin completely.
3. Castor Oil: Castor oil is one of the richest oils, which is full of fatty acids that help nourish the skin from deep within. This is definitely the best remedy for flaky skin.
4. Olive Oil: Olive oil is really good for flaky skin because it has vitamin E, which helps heal broken and flaky skin.
5. Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E capsules can be pierced to use the oil from them. Mix this in any lotion or oil of your choice to get rid of flaky skin really fast!
6. Mustard Oil: Mustard oil is something that can be found in all kitchens. It is very nourishing for the skin, even though it is pungent and needs to be washed off, as it can stain the clothes.
7. Grape seed Oil: This is a great oil, as it is absorbent and does not stain the clothes at all. The skin can just drink it in. Try this home remedy for flaky skin to get soft, supple skin that you've only dreamt of.
8. Almond Oil: Almond oil also has a really rich content of vitamin E. Use almond oil to deeply nourish your skin cells.
9. Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil is a less common ingredient, but it can really help treat flaky skin and dryness of the skin effectively.
10. Petroleum Jelly: And for skin that seems to be beyond repair, nothing is better than petroleum jelly. So, apply this and leave it overnight to beat the flakiness on regular use.
11. Baby Oil: If it's good enough to be used on babies, of course you can use it too! Use this before or after a shower to have beautiful, flake-free skin that you'll totally fall in love with.
12. Glycerin: This remedy is particularly good for people with an itchy skin. Applying glycerin would help get rid of the itch in no time at all. So try these effective home remedies for flaky skin and say hello to soft and supple skin!