A nail spa sounds like very posh and expensive salon treatment but actually it is an out an out simple thing to have at home. If you do not want to wait in in the lounges of spas for an appointment or pay double the amount for a simple nail treatment then the best option for you is to have a spa at home. The home remedies for nails that you have been trying might just work better if you has a few more ingredients in place.
Here are the basic things you need to have in order to set up a nail space in the privacy of your home.
Things You Need For A Nail Spa:
1. Two Porcelain Bowls (one for your feet and one for your hands)
2. Round Pebbles (few handfuls)
3. Hot And Cold Shower
4. Cuticle Cream
5. Soap Solution
6. Nail Grooming Equipments (cutter, filer etc.)
7. Pumice Stone
9. Sea Salts
10. Aromatic Oils
How Will This Home Spa Function?
There is nothing in the world that you cannot do on your own and here, applying your home remedies for nails using these ingredients is all you have to do.
1. First of all clean your nails with acetone. It will take care of the left over nail polish and any dirt plastered on your nails.
2. Cut and file your nails appropriately; remove in growth if any because it leads to ugly deformed nails. Remove the lose skin peeling off from the sides of your nails gently because if it gets pulled out in the process of cleaning it will hurt.
3. Then apply cuticle cream on your nails generous just like they do in your manicure and pedicure sessions at spas. You can also apply some on your feet and hands to exfoliation.
4. Now fill up the bowls with warm water and dissolve sea salts and soap solutions in it. The pebbles should be kept at the bottom of the bowls to comfort your feet and hands. Soak your feet or hands in the water for 10 minutes. The sea salts will exfoliate your skin.
5. Scrape off the cuticle cream with a fine scraper and clean your feet. The pumice stone in your home spa is for rubbing the back of your feet and removing dead skin cells.
6. Wash off the soap and lather with cold water to relax all your senses completely. Massage aromatic oils on to the freshly washed skin to soften it and keep it supple.
7. This entire exercise should take not more that 20 to 25 minutes. You can surely spare half hour for yourself and your nails.
Use these natural beauty tips to get the right things and have a great nail spa within the confines of your home.