Beauty tips to make nail polish stay long:
1. Always wash and clean your nails before applying the nail colour. Soak your nails in soap water and then remove dead skin and cuticles around the nails.
2. Trim and shape the nails accordingly and then rinse in clean water. Dry with a soft towel and apply a moisturizer.
3. Let the nails dry for 10 minutes. Now, apply a thin base coat on your nails to make the nail polish last longer.
4. Apply the thin coat and cover the nails till the ends. Generally, nail polish starts to chip out from the ends first. This coat protects the nail polish and makes it stay long.
5. Let the coat dry on your nails. After the thin coat dries, apply one coat of the nail polish colour and let it dry.
6. One beauty tip to keep the nail polish for many days is to apply two to three coats (based on the requirement and shade colour).
7. Lighter nail polish colours should have 3 coats. This brings out the real nail colour and also looks good.
8. Let the nail polish air dry. Apply a top coat over the nail polish coat. This protects the nail polish and makes it last longer.
9. You can also use shimmer or glossy top coat to add a different glow to your nail polish.
10. If in a hurry, soak hands in cold water for 5 minutes after applying the nail polish. Otherwise, air dry the nails.
Try these beauty tips to make the nail polish colour last long and look good!