Top 5 Best Massage Oils -;
1. Sunflower Oil – The non-greasy oil is light for skin and has essential fatty acids like linoleic acid, palmitic acid and stearic acid that help in the healthy nourishment of the skin. All the natural oils washed away by the usage of harsh soaps can be retained through the oil. It is even better a massage oil if mixed with little turmeric or vitamin E oil.;
2. Sesame Oil - Sesame oil is highly used in Ayurveda for its rich medicinal properties. It is said that self massaging with sesame everyday is good for muscles as it improves blood circulation in the body. The process of massaging self in called Abhyanga in Ayurveda. Sesame oil is a good toner too.;
3. Coconut Oil – Fractionated coconut oil is said to be a one of the best in the top 5 massage oils as it is easily available. The aromatic oil is light, non-oily and converts all the long-chain glycerides to medium-chain triglycerides. The oil is non pricey and has a long shelf life.;
4. Almond Oil – Sweet almond oil is the most popular of the massage oils. The pale yellow oil is absorbed very quickly when applied on body and is easy to glide over skin. Even almond oil can be combined with vitamin E for body massage.;
5. Jojoba Oil - Jojoba oil is extracted from its seed and is best massage oil for people suffering from back problems. The oil has many anti bacterial properties that can cure many skin allergies and ailments. The waxy oil (containing esters) helps in retaining the sebum of the skin.
The next time you are planning for a self massage, do not forget to pick one of these top 5 best massage oils. Have a happy aromatherapy at home!.