Body polishing is quite a popular treatment offered at salons nowadays. They are quite expensive treatments (no less than INR 500) as the salons use fruit extracts and salts to bring the glow. The natural lustre on skin is now possible at home. Follow these procedures at least once in 15 days will protect skin from pollution and the UV rays of the sun. It also keeps the skin healthy and youthful.
How To Body Polish At Home – Skin Care Tips
1. The set of basic things that you require to carry out body polish at home -
• Pumice stone or a loofah
• Oils - Pure coconut oil or olive oil
• Exfoliation - Scrubs like sugar or salt body scrub
• Skin polish package such as jojoba butter, choco butter or shea butter pkg that are available in stores.
2. Exfoliation: To start with, moisten your body with warm water and apply your favorite body scrub (you can also use any face scrub or homemake scrubs like powdered oats and sandal paste etc). Rub every area in circular motion.
For acne on back, arms and legs, you can use fruit peels or packs with retino. Keep moisturizing skin and avoid getting exposed to sunlight. Do not expose back much to the sun, always cover it with a collared top or dress.
After 20 – 25 minutes, you can take a warm shower and massage the body in olive or coconut oil. With the help of towel, warm and steam the body. You can continue with salt or sugar scrub in gentle circular motion. This completes the exfoliation process.
3. Skin Polishers: Home making body polish is the cheap and best option. Fresh strawberries mixed in vitamin E oil can be an excellent polisher. Polishing can start right after exfoliation.
Brown sugar, dry orange peel powder, almond oil can also be another body polish recipe.
And here you have a glowing body that is not only attractive to the eyes but also pure relaxation technique to the mind.
Subscribe to Boldsky